13th April 2022
Senior ETL/Datawarehouse QA Analyst (outside IR35)
£580 - £600 per day (outside IR35)
Senior ETL/Datawarehouse QA Analyst
Remote (occasional travel to London offices)
£580 – £600 per day (outside IR35)
On behalf of a market leading organisation, I am seeking an experienced Senior ETL/Datawarehouse QA Analyst. You will be responsible for creating and executing end-to-end test plans in an Agile setting to ensure the delivered solutions comply with applicable quality standards and perform as expected.
The role will be 90% remote based, however occasional travel to their London offices will be required therefore you must be UK based and prepared to meet this requirement.
- Create and execute end-to-end test plans for the new Enterprise Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions from transactional Back Office to the Data Warehouse (databases, data marts and cubes) in an Agile environment.
- Data reconciliation
- Transformation according to business rules
- Checking against Legacy warehouse Integrate with an Agile Scrum team
- Effectively communicate with the rest of the Scrum team (Product Owner, Developer, and Business Analyst).
- Estimate workload for tasks as part of the Release and Sprint Planning.
- Indicate performed and upcoming activities as well as known impediment/issues.
- Express issues in a clear, consistent and understandable manner (written, verbal).
- Take ownership of all assigned tasks and project related assignments.
- Ensure direct communication over email/ticketing chain to ensure timely resolution of identified issues.
- Update on regular basis collaboration suites used to share progress/status on the project (Rally, Quality Center, and Subversion for example). Effectively advocate and disseminate Quality Assurance best practices in the team
- Share enthusiasm about QA Testing methods, toolsets and test automation.
- Mentor less seasoned Quality Assurance Analysts through cross training and technical expertise.
- Significant experience in Software Quality Assurance on Enterprise Data Warehousing projects
- Proven track records testing warehouses databases, data marts, cubes and API driven data integration
- In depth SQL querying knowledge (expert level).
- Certification very welcome (Oracle University or equivalent)
- One general-purpose programming/scripting language
- Data Warehousing (Informatica, Oracle, Exadata)
- API data acquisition for data integration (SOAP UI, SOA Test, Postman, cURL)
- Business Intelligence platform (Cognos) a plus
- Agile collaboration suite (Rally, JIRA or equivalent)
- Quality Management suite (requirements management, test management, HP Quality Center or Equivalent)
- Configuration management (Github, Subversion, ClearCase or equivalent).
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position