24th May 2022
Senior Security Architect
£775 per day (inside IR35)
Senior Security Architect (6 month contract)
London, Canary Wharf – Hybrid working – 1 day per week max in office
£775 per day (inside IR35)
On behalf of a Leading financial services organisation, I am seeking a highly experienced Senior Security Architect who is able to operate with a high level of autonomy to conduct the required architectural analysis and design in line with the enterprise security strategy.
- Supporting the Security Architecture team to implement the Security Architecture Strategy and Framework across the business.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture/Technology to provide and recommend effective solutions meeting requirements of the business through effective control of security risks and countering the threat landscape.
- Partner with multiple divisions and technical managers to maximize the effectiveness of Security Architecture requirements in the implementation of products, environments and services.
- Supporting the analysis of potential weaknesses and identifying recommendations to improve the security of all services across the business.
- Provide technical security advice, guidance, design and review in support of all business-related products and services, reporting to a Security Architecture Manager.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture in the effective delivery of solutions
- A high-level knowledge of all key areas of Information Security Technology and an ability to apply them appropriately
- Work with other Security Architects to build security into infrastructure and architecture designs
- Provide direction and advice on projects related to security portfolio to strengthen the overall cybersecurity posture
- Assess SaaS and IaaS cloud services and virtualization technologies and provide direction and input for the maturation of the Cloud Security Framework where necessary
- Foster relationships with key functional teams such as IT, Compliance, Operations, Finance, HR, Internal Audit, and Enterprise Risk to support current and future initiative
- 5+ years security architecture expertise with broad understanding of multiple security domains
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others to drive forward key security objectives
- Knowledge of policy frameworks and understanding of policies, procedures, guideline structure
- Knowledge of Firewalls, IPS, DLP, proxies, SEIM, & endpoint protection software
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, SABSA, GIAC, CCSP, CCSK or equivalent is preferred
- Knowledge of Risk Management life cycles based on an established framework: ISO 27001, SANS, NIST SP 800-53
- Working knowledge of the following frameworks and regulations: ISO 27001/2, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, NIST CSF, and FFIEC handbook, Cloud Security Alliance CCM
- Degree in a technology discipline (Computer Science, Information Management, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity or equivalent)
Consultant - Richard Sharp
Telephone: 0207 392 7507
Share This Position