18th November 2022
Software Developer in Test
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
Software Developer in Test (SDET) – C#
City of London/Remote (Hybrid)
£65,000 – £70,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a Leading financial services organisation, I am seeking an experienced Software Developer in Test in C# to sit within their Analytics team working on a mature broking system. The candidate should ideally have experience working on financial or systems that deal heavily with transactions and workflows. Other responsibilities include creating/building out and maintaining Appium automation regression tests written in C#. Manual testing sign off will also be required in conjunction with automation.
- Assist with the building/rolling out of the Appium Automation framework.
- Execute manual and automated testing of systems.
- Develop new and maintain automated tests in C# and document these into the TestRail test management system and GIT.
- Participate in weekly Sprint calls with developers.
- Work with the developers and business teams and translate the requirements into test cases.
- Provide feedback to ensure the development is in line with testing capacity and standards.
- Ensure best practises and judgement are used to ensure integrity and stability of any code delivered to LIVE is fit for purpose.
- Liaise with the management on all aspects of testing.
- Provide team feedback to the management.
- Confident to speak the brokers/desks about existing issues and on occasions provide functional demonstrations.
- Ensure Confluence knowledge base is kept up to date.
- Previous experience in a Automation testing capacity ideally within a financial services environment working on financial or systems that deal heavily with transactions and workflows.
- Experience coding in Appium/Selenium or building out automation GUI frameworks.
- Fluent in writing C# tests.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Python.
- Proficient in using source control eg GIT Template version 2020_04.
- Able to use JQL in JIRA to create JIRA filters or construct queries in TFS.
- Self-starter, able to work alone as well as part of larger team to extract out key requirements to start foundations of QA.
- Testing with a data rich environment.
- Understanding of CICD pipelines and how we integrate automation into the process.
Share This Position