22nd February 2023
Technology Risk & Assurance Control Specialist
Up to £80k
Technology Risk & Assurance Controls Specialist
The Testing Specialist is a key member of the Technology Risk & Control team and will play a key role in helping improve the Technology division’s management of risk and controls.
The role will involve the management and coordination of testing strategies, and quality control activity across the Technology division. This will include the opportunity to contribute to the development of the testing strategy and plan and include working with the other Testing Specialists on larger testing assignments. It will also include reporting on testing activity, and results to stakeholder and maintaining relationships within Technology and with other divisions including Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance.
- Testing Strategy, Methodology and Plan: Contribute to the development of the testing strategy and methodology.
- Quality Control: Support the delivery of the quality control framework.
- Consistently deliver assigned components of the testing plan and quality control framework.
- Contribute to the close-out and reporting on testing results.
- Contribute to the report on testing progress, testing control themes and remediation progress.
- Deliver assigned aspects of the quality control framework.
- Contribute to the report on the results of quality control activity and themes.
- Experience of delivering controls assurance testing ideally across more than 1 line of defence.
- Experience in one of more of the following:
- Risk management
- Internal Audit
- Knowledge of Financial Services or another highly regulated industry sector is essential.
Share This Position