2nd February 2023
£60,000 + 15% bonus
Salary – £60,000 + 15% bonus
Spencer Rose have a fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer to join a leading financial organisation that’s going through a really exciting transitional period at this present time moving towards the fintech space. Our client is looking to expand upon their world class design function and to bring in a UX Designer to design a brand new suite of product features across mobile (IOS/Android) and their web based platforms.
The UX Designers Job Responsibilities –
- Leadership & management of the digital design teams across each of our locations
- Influence the adoption of design led thinking across the business
- Influence concept development, ensuring the paths taken align to the business and guarantee excellent customer outcomes.
- Own, implement, audit and develop UX strategies
The UX Designer will have the following skills –
- Proven track record in a senior design role, working with digital design, digital products (particularly mobile apps and web)
- Extensive experience of working with both mobile apps and web based products
- Thorough understanding of testing processes and experience with face to face and remote testing.
Consultant - Jack Hickford
Telephone: 0207 392 7505
Share This Position