7th September 2022
£500 per day (Inside IR35)
Day Rate – £500 per day (Inside IR35)
12 Month Contract – Possibility to extend
Spencer Rose are urgently in search of a UX Researcher to join a global publishing house based in Central London, but offer fully remote working.
The UX researcher will join a world class collaborative team to conduct research using a variety of research methodologies (eg user interviews, user testing, focus groups)
The UX Researcher will be responsible for the following –
- Responsible for executing appropriate research practices
- Understanding and advocating for the user Ability to share research via different mediums including recordings and presentations
- Will work in collaboration with the UX Research and the UX Design team
The UX Researcher will have the following skills –
- Minimum 2+ years experience working within UX Research.
- You will be able to provide an example of portfolio work or equivalent which showcases which research practices you have implemented on a previous project. Why did you choose this research technique? How did you carry out the research? How did this influence the project?
Consultant - Jack Hickford
Telephone: 0207 392 7505
Share This Position